- Framework knows three types of missions at the moment.
- Kill or kill and identify target
- CAR THEFT
- Steal vehicle on any location
- DO SOMETHING
- Take boxes
- Steal stuff
- It’s up to your imagination.
- Script has just example/showcase missions so it’s up to you to make your missions.
- We’re planning to release more updates for this script and they will be completely free if you have purchased it.
- Trigger Any Mission from any client/server script.
- Big config with lot of settings.
- Spawn unlimited NPCs
- Set unlimited tasks
- Maaaaany options
- Create unlimited amount of missions.
- Comes with example how to create easy menu with nh-context.
- Support for our Vehicle Key System – https://fivem.network/product/qbcore-vehicle-key-system/
- Script is completely synced
- If someone starts mission from starting locations it will disable misison location and number of mission for other players.
- If player starts mission that is already started, it will generate/trigger different number of mission.
- If new player joins it sends him table with current active missions.
Config Starting Locations
- Config has starting locations so you can easily start any mission from any location.
- You can set type and number of mission, if number false then it will generate random mission.
- You can enable aborting mission from location.
- settings -> https://gyazo.com/26aedb27c16bcc2a9ea95e233cfccab2
Config Missions Settings
- Additional settings -> https://gyazo.com/87a0e6de0b98215955dc624418a1981f
- Every mission type has his own category in the Config.Missions table with mission locations and settings.
- Global settings for any mission
- npc settings -> https://gyazo.com/bb76273ed15d49d0f7e793b16b60189d
- NPCs – you can set unlimited npc locations with different settings for every npc
- you can set global state for all npcs or set different state to npcs separately
- -> https://gyazo.com/b6856efb08151d32527bff13b9454436
- -> https://gyazo.com/c6d330ab598cf94b90f1edd37c7108a8 how the state looks
- blip -> https://gyazo.com/2762f2464e762fd72b57842c4dc77fc6
- email -> https://gyazo.com/894a2969d184e4aea2491bf9eea83b98
- finish point -> https://gyazo.com/b4c666176fe9fc052661350073fb7bd9
- style “execute” or “execute_and_identify”
- execute – execute unique target and run away to the finish point – it works just for one unique target
- execute_and_identify – execute target and identify unique person, take photo of unique person and get to the finish point – it works just for one unique target
- also it using unique variable from NPCs setings
- marker – it will show marker above the vehicle – https://gyazo.com/3196eb4216e7954b3138185b650b4c95
- vehicle settings -> https://gyazo.com/d99bcaf8221dad1954796f87d4be93f1
- you can finish tasks two different ways – location or with vehicle
- action_locations and how_finish -> https://gyazo.com/e676577813ad3922ce681f0390d5aedc
or just spawn object without any task https://gyazo.com/b88910b12b2c3fa23bb41647ab825ea0
- prop_hands variable using names from Config.PropList,
you can use any of these names or easily add your own prop for usage.
- vehicle settings https://gyazo.com/ab9024b2d7d611479751b1c0e5487188